Account Manager - Education
Our client is an organisation that works with Primary schools in England and Wales, supplying them with the best subject specialists delivering dance, music, drama, art, PE and modern foreign languages. They are currently looking for an Account Manager to join a hugely successful market leading education service provider based in Cardiff.
The Role :
• Your role will be developing strong and loyal partnership relationships with their primary school head teachers. You will be responsible for at least 50 accounts (primary Schools). You must be an extremely well organised individual. Utterly dedicated to exceeding customer service expectations, ensure every single primary school. You must be proactive in your customer service approach and have experience of mitigating risks that may potentially jeopardise client relations.
• Be A Plate Spinner, not only good at keeping lots of plates spinning at the same time, but genuinely enjoys the buzz of it.
• Have a sense of anticipation. You will need to be one step ahead of the game. If there's a problem in the pipeline you will of already made the call and managed expectations before the client even knew anything might be wrong.
• Uses every opportunity to build personal contact and trust with their clients. Knows that email is fine for the admin side of running an account, but it doesn't build relationships. When there's bad news, deliver it in person (or at least on the 'phone).
• Have Guts. As the lightning conductor when things go wrong (which they inevitably do from time to time), you needs to have a rhino's skin and not be afraid to be honest - especially when the client isn't going to like what they're about to hear.
• Lead by Example. The best Account Manager is even of temperament, always positive and upbeat. When things are a little flat, they galvanise the team and keep them motivated.
• You will be managing a team of up to 60-70 subject specialists responsible for their on-going professional development and all HR related issues including sickness and absence cover and carrying out disciplinary procedures when necessary.
• Reporting to the General Manager but working closely with the rest of the operational team. In particular the Quality Assurance and Training Manager who is responsible for ensuring that the subject specialists are continuing to provide a high quality learning experience within their partnership schools.
• This is a business development role with a strong focus on identifying innovative opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling within your existing accounts.
• You will be based from their Cardiff office and will be travelling around South Wales visiting their clients, meeting and exceeding sales and retention targets.
• You will be responsible for producing daily, weekly and monthly reports and experience of CRM software and MS office suite would be an advantage.
• An ambitious, dedicated, organised and efficient individual with strong presentation skills, interpersonal skills, social skills and gravitas with customers, particularly at Head teacher and SMT level.
Essential qualifications/skills/ experience :
• Having face to face business development
• Experience of managing a team
• Own Transport
• Hungry for success
• Determined to achieve results and smash targets
• Motivated by financial reward and incentives
• Driven to continually provide customer service excellence
• Flexible and positive work attitude
• Exceptional time keeper
• A Charismatic personality
• Organised and efficient
• A can do attitude
• Ability to work independently but also process a strong team spirit
• Recruitment Account Management/Business Development
• Knowledge of the education sector
• Familiar with MS office suite
• Experience of working with KPI’s
Salary – £17000 -22000k Basic + Commission. OTE £25000-35000k.
If you would like to be considered for this role, send updated CV to Belinda@recruitment-boutique.com