Company seeking a Financial Manager.
The following responsibilities include:
- Gathering and interpreting financial data and then developing recommendations and reports for management.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting principles and federal, state, and local regulations in the performance of all duties.
- Performing audit and accounting investigations as required.
- Ensuring the necessary systems, record keeping and data files are created and maintained.
- Submitting interim and annual financial reports.
- Analyzing financial statements and forecasting expenditures.
- Preparing, maintaining, and analyzing cost data for various budgets.
- Ensuring that all projects such as budget preparation, billing, posting, and payroll are completed on time, utilizing all applicable cost saving measures.
Candidate shall be motivated, competent and agile, with the ability to respond to a myriad of urgent and priority requests for information and action.
If interested please send your resume and we will contact you shortly
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org