Josephine Agu Ogochukwu.
by Josephine Agu
17 Agulu Street, Federal Housing Abakpa, Enugu State.
Date of birth: 24th
• Very reliable, well organized, with extensive
• Strong advocate for efficiency and would want to
make an Active and lasting contributions to build
a better reputation for the organization.
Jan.2002- Jan.2003 National Youth Service Corps in
collaboration with the Nigeria Army,
32 Artillery Brigade Alamala Abeokuta
• Keeping Daily Records of expenses incurred in the
• Search office administrative and personnel files
• Distributes and keep inventory records for the
operation unit of the Brigade
Mar.2003-Jun.2006- Top Rank Video Coverage and Photo
Studio Ltd. 27, Amuri Road,Abakpa
• Prepare daily and weekly agenda for Top Rank
• Management and update of contact directory and
• Receive telephone and provide appropriate feedback
to callers and visitors.
July2006-June2007 Jual Concept Services Ltd.
Under UNICEF “A” Field Office Enugu
• Receive visitors and direct them to appropriate
• Assist the receptionist in receiving telephone
calls and give answers to enquiries made by
• Make photocopies and dispatch outgoing mails to
staffs of the organizations.
June 2007- Till Date UNICEF “A”
Field Office Enugu State.
• Monitor Radio Usage and Maintenance.
• Receive and Return Calls monitoring Order, UNICEF
• Station in the country using the HF base Radio.
• Monitoring the station Vehicle using the HF base
• Daily Radio checks on Radio equipments.
• Daily Radio checks on UNICEF base Stations
Security,especially international Staff.
Jan. 2001-Jan 2002 Digitech Computer Training
Center, Abakpa Enugu.
Diploma in Computer Productivity
Sept. 1997-Dec. 2000 Enugu State University of Science
and Technology (B.sc)
Sept 1994- July 1997 Federal College of Education Eha-
Sept.1987- July1993 Army Day Secondary Sch, 82,
Division, Enugu State. (Waec)
Sept.1982- Sept 1987 New Road Primary School Ajeromi
Lagos State. (Sch. Cert.)
• Managerial skill: Planning, Organizing, and Good
• Honesty, Integrity,Respect for all and good
• Self Awareness and Self Regulation.
• Good computer skills especially in Microsoft word,
Excel and internet web browsing.
• Security Radio Operations, Use of Switchboard,
Scanning machine report writing, personal
initiatives, and ability to work independently.
• Reading, Cooking and Browsing.
• Mr. Paul Chine.
Senior ICT Officer, UNICEF Enugu.
• Mrs. Aula Grace.
Executive Secretary to Chief Field Officer,
. Dr. Okereke.