Learnship Networks is looking for an experiencedtrainerwho speaks advancedGerman, French&ENGLISHto join the LearnShip Academyin our headquarters in Cologne as soon as possible, December 1 preferable.
LearnShip is an e-learning startup company headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom, www.learnship.com .
Our teachers are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
Our ideal candidate:
• Extensive language training experience (Corporate Training preferred)
• An advanced level of fluency in French, German and English
• Teacher certification preferred (DaF, TFI, etc. )
• Excellent organizational skills
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Induction training for new trainers
• Involvement in course management
• Mentor to junior trainers
• Feedback management
• Quality Assurance management and coaching
• Fun working atmosphere in anenergetic team in a start-up company environment
• Opportunity to gain experience in online-teaching utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Flexible schedule
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team in our head office in Cologne, please email your CV and cover letter to: Ron Buchanan at email@example.com with “LearnShip Academy” in the subject line.
LearnShip Networks GmbH
50933 Cologne, Germany
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interviewwill be contacted.