Mobile Smart Repair Technician Vacancy – Tonbridge
(London United Kindom)
Our client based in Curdworth and is a market leader in paintless dent removal and the world’s largest automotive services company. They are currently looking for a Mobile Smart Repair Technician to be based in the Tonbridge area. You will be based from your home and provided with a company vehicle.
The role :
• To carry out SMART (Small to Medium Area Repair Techniques) repairs to vehicles.
• To deliver a high standard of repair at all times.
• Requires very good corrected eyesight, with the candidate able to display an excellent aptitude for identifying and blending colours.
• Manual dexterity, mechanical aptitude and hand eye co-ordination are all essential.
• Requires a high degree of physical flexibility as the technician will be required to get into and out of their vehicle and where needed exert force on vehicles in order to remove or replace parts.
• The technician is sometimes required to adopt unusual or uncomfortable positions in order to access and repair the damage. On occasions the technician may be required to exert force repetitively, or from unusual postures, which can place some strain on limbs and joints.
• Required to carry heavy tool boxes short distances to the work site.
Often required to work outdoors in all weathers, although a canopy will be provided for protection in inclement weather.
• Generally required to drive small vans.
• Interaction with customers face to face and by phone is an important aspect of the job. The technician must have excellent communication skills at all levels and have an honest and open attitude to his colleagues and customers.
• Required to have a high level of self motivation as much of their time is spent working on their own.
• Have some sales responsibility. The candidate should be able to sell themselves and be comfortable talking with Dealer staff. Sales support is provided by the company in the form of Account Representatives.
• Reliability and punctuality are key to this employment
• To work outside normal working hours. Longer than usual daily hours are sometimes a feature of this employment.
- Experiences in paint spraying ideally gained within a body shop environment.
The salary is OTE Circa £30K.
The interview for this vacancy will take place at the company's headquarters in the midlands. The company will reimburse travel expenses when required.
If you would like to be considered for this role, send updated CV to Belinda@recruitment-boutique.com