A Working Mum who found her Daughter again
by Roberta Maginnis
Life as a working Mum can be so difficult. It's not the working part that's difficult, it's the fact that when you leave for work your child is sleeping and by the time you get home again they are sleeping. You spend the best part of their first few years looking at them sleeping.
You miss their first word, you miss the first time they roll over or crawl, you miss quite a few of their firsts and it can be heart breaking.
I think that most of us forget that we must work to live not live to work. We forget what quality of life is. Quality of life is not just about making money. It needs to be combined with the flexibility to be able to live.
I was determined that I would not let this happen to me after watching friends and family torment themselves. I had been made redundant from my job when I was 4 months pregnant and this give me the motivation to ensure I made things happen on my terms. I decided that the only way for me to be both Financially secure and flexible with my time was to start my own Business and work from home.
As I didn't have a huge amount to invest in getting a Business up and running I turned to the opportunities online. I did quite a bit of trial and error and spent quite a bit on things that didn't work. Until I found the opportunity that has now given me the break through that I needed and is still supporting me in my success.
Here are a few things to look out for when looking for an Opportunity online.
1. Do the Founders of the Business Opportunity give you access to getting to know them better and
do you believe in their vision and mission?
2. Does the Opportunity you are looking at have a strong educational platform that can be an incubator for you to get started. If you are new to this or even if you have experience there is an opportunity to be constantly developing. To have this within your opportunity program is a bonus otherwise you will spend a fortune on separate programs to help. It also means that it will be tailored to the success of your opportunity.
3. Is the product something that will benefit people and help make a difference for them? If it isn’t then a) you will probably feel uncomfortable promoting it and b) it will be unlikely that people will buy.
4. Has the program got an attractive compensation plan (ie attractive profit margins).
5. Do you have a network of support that can help you when you get stuck or disillusioned? Having a sponsor is ideal as you can lift the phone to them at anytime.
6. Have the people within this Opportunity been successful already – sometimes this can be difficult to evaluate but if given the opportunity you should try and find out.
7. Do you get the opportunity to network with these people either via webinars, calls or networking events?
The main way to become a successful Business owner is to surround yourself with supportive successful people so ensure that you find a community that offers that.
There are 3 types of people -
Those who make things happen
Those who watch things happen
Those who wonder what happened.
It takes courage but the benefit's are outstanding from all aspects of your life - Health, Wealth and Wisdom.
I hope you take control of your circumstances and get your life back.
Yours in Success