Elderly Care Nurses
Are you a person with a genuine interest in elderly care? Do you want to work with a large nursing home group that offers excellent career prospects in a professional environment? TTM Healthcare works in partnership with a progressive UK Nursing Home Group that currently has permanent vacancies.
- Be a RGN with some nursing home experience or elderly care experience in hospitals or community
- Have experience of dealing with elderly patients with Hypertension, Diabetes, Dementia or Alzheimers
- Be NMC Pinned or have the application in process.
- Speak fluent English
- Flexible to work different shifts
- Have a valid UK work permit
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
There is an attractive salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate. If this position interests you send your CV to the link below or call Liam Ryan on 00353 65 6869300 to discuss in confidence.
TTM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.