ENGLISH Trainer – GERMANY
LearnShip Networks is currently in need of bright, energetic ENGLISHTRAINERS who are interested in teaching face-to-face and online lessons to our clients in GERMANY!
Learnship Networks GmbH is a global language learning services provider headquartered in Cologne, Germany, which specializes in live online teaching, connecting students and trainers internationally through the use of a virtual classroom. In efforts to diversify our product offerings, we have recently begun offering face-to-face language instruction as well as blending learning courses to corporate clients.
In regards to our online courses, our freelance teachers are located in many countries, and are able teach from the convenience of their home. In addition, we are focused on expanding our company portfolio through the offering of in-company face-to-face lessons. Our private and group lessons provide a unique and personalized learning experience for our clients. Our teachers have flexible schedules and set their own hours.
• Planning and preparing for lessons
• Providing lessons for students according their educational needs
• Giving students feedback including homework
• Promoting the general progress of students
Our ideal candidate:
• A native English speaker with a native accent and pronunciation
• At least one year experience teaching English, Business English or English for Special Purposes (Legal, IT, Hospitality.. etc)
• Intermediate or higher level of
proficiency in other languages a plus!
• Flexibility in schedule (at least 10-15 hours a week of availability)
• Strong proficiency in using the internet
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Currently living in Germany (or has a working permit and is relocating)
Applicants must be available within at leastone of the time shifts below:
Monday thru Friday
**Morning shift: 7:00-12:00 CET(Central European Time) – in a week, you should at least be available for three (3) of the morning shifts.
**Afternoon/evening shift: 15:00-19:00 CET(Central European Time) – in a week, you should at least be available for three (3) of the afternoon shifts.
For time conversions, please visit www.worldtimeserver.com
Please do not apply if you are not available during at least one of the time slots noted!
• Fun working atmosphere in an energetic team
• Opportunity to gain experience in online-teaching utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Flexible schedule
• An attractive hourly wage
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and cover letter to: Marjorie at firstname.lastname@example.org with ENGLISH Trainer – GERMANY in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
LearnShip Networks GmbH
50933 Cologne, Germany