English Trainer with Logistics/ELC Trainer
Are you a professional language English Trainer with previous professional experience in the fields of Maritime or Logistics? If yes, then we are EXCITED to hear from you!
LearnShip Networks GmbH is a global language learning provider headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are also the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online teaching, connecting students and trainers internationally through the use of a virtual classroom.
Our freelance teachers are located in many countries, and are able teach from the convenience of their homes. We offer private and group courses which provide our students with a unique and personalized learning experience. Our teachers have flexible schedules and set their own hours.
• Planning and preparing for lessons
• Providing lessons for students according their educational needs
• Giving students feedback including homework
• Promoting the general progress of students
Our Ideal Candidate:
• A native English speaker
• Experience teaching Business English
• Previous professional experience in the fields of Maritime, Logistics & Shipping
• Previous experience in preparing students for the English Logistics Certificate (ELC) preferred but not required
• Strong proficiency in using the internet
• Fast comprehensionand high flexibility
• Friendly, outgoingpersonality
• Knowledge of the German and/or French language preferred but not required
• Fun working atmosphere in an energetic team
• Opportunity to gain experience in online-teaching utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Flexible schedule
• Work at the comfort of your home
• Attractivehourly wage
If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV and cover letter email@example.com English Trainer with Logistics/ELC Trainerin the subject line.Also, kindly indicate the website where you found our job advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
LearnShip Networks GmbH