by Carly Brown
Please contact Carly Brown - 07879495646
A leading European Quality Management service provider is looking for an Executive PA to work on a full time, permanent basis that will be based out of their headquarters in Aldridge, West Midlands.
PA duties and Sales and Marketing Assistant duties divide
• Provision of full secretarial, travel and personal assistant duties to the senior Management team which includes both Business Unit Directors and the Group MD.
• To provide daily support to the SMT on management issues and communication.
• Assist the SMT in specific business project activities as and when required
• Support the SMT with organisation of Christmas party and other ad hoc events
• Responsible for the collation of the group month reports within deadline
• Oversee the collation, preparation and management of the UK and European sales quotations
• BMS document controller
• Maintain group contact list and response times ensuring roll out to the rest of the group
Sales and Marketing Assistant Section
• Receive and distribute to appropriate Sales Managers all the sales enquiries received through the website ensuring these are followed up to closure.
• Prepare group company PowerPoint presentations and mailshots
• Under the guidance of the Business Unit Directors, manage and control the Group website enquires, as well as all news section.
• Assist the Business Unit Directors in the management of the processes associated with the identification, purchase and distribution or promotional items for Christmas and ad hoc occasions
• As and when required, prepare and distribute mail-shots to selected potential clients to promote Group services and presence
• Personally follow
up with the Group Sales Managers the status of all the live quotations. Maintaining the records within the sales and marketing database accordingly with the specific focus on the follow up and close out of customer quotations
• Manage the standard sales presentation database, issuing presentations on request to the appropriate authorised personnel. Non-standard requests to be referred to the Business Unit Directors.
• Analysis of sales information highlighting potential leads
Person Specification and Qualifications Required
You MUST be;
• IT Literate in MS Office and alternative packages to a high standard with advanced knowledge in PowerPoint and Excel (Proof of qualification preferred)
• Have at least 5 years experience of working as a PA to more than 1 Director
• Be able to work to tight deadlines at short notice
• The ability to pick up new tasks quickly and be organised in your administration
• Experienced with reporting and the collation of data
• Be pro-active, flexible, reliable and hardworking and be able to multi task and priorities
• Have first class clear communication skills and the ability to work with International clients and colleagues
• Be presentable and professional at all times
• It would be advantageous to have a sales and marketing element in your background also
This is an office based position but you will be expected to spend time away from home including periods abroad occasionally at short notice as required to support the business needs.
Salary and benefits include;
• Up to 25k pa
• 10% discretionary annual bonus
• Standard working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (although flexibility is expected and also given)