Front End Developer
by S Harris
(City of London)
Under Graduate - B.Sc – Computers
Post Graduate - Any PG Course
Digital / Software
Front End Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
Essential experience and technical skills:
• Experience with HTML and XHTML (4+ years).
• Experience with CSS, DOM, cross-browser / cross-platform compatibility (4+ years)
• Experience in delivering world class consumer products.
Non-essential technical skills:
• Experience using HTML5 and CSS3 is a bonus
• Experience with Eclipse
• Experience with MySQL
• Experience using Windows / Linux
• Experience with JSP’s
• Experience using Version Control Systems (preferably SVN)
• Passion for innovation with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Knowledge of systems/tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Balsamiq and Active Directory
• Excellent grasp of user experience, usability and best practice online
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent
We are looking for a seasoned front end developer to join an exceptional team of developers working in agile methodology. In this role, you will be responsible for developing consumer facing products that are integrated into some of the biggest websites and publishing groups in the UK. Key aspects of the role include:
• Ability to work well under pressure and deliver ontime to specification.
• Ability to produce quality code and user experiences.
• Appreciation of usability and best practice on the web.
IAT is an innovative technology company with HQ based in Shoreditch, London. Although a start up, IAT has secured £10million funding, and developed a unique technology platform already being utilised by major UK publisher websites such as National Newspapers and publishing groups.
In order to accelerate developments throughout and course of 2011, IAT are in the midst of setting up a near-shore team, where both teams will work collaboratively in order to achieve what is an ambitious product roadmap.
Salary: £40-45k/annum neg
Please apply with your CV and statement of purpose to email@example.com