Graphics Designer for the Web
Working at our main offices in Slough, the role covers all aspects of web and multimedia designs on a wide variety of projects.
Job Accountabilities (the end results to be achieved)
To design top quality, usable web sites.
Key Challenges (most challenging or complex aspects of the role)
* Achieving very high quality design
* Constant learning environment
* Keeping up with latest development in the graphic web design world
* Assisting with planning the framework and roadmap for future development techniques.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience (considered essential for most aspects of the role with an indication of other desirable factors)
Educated to a minimum of A-Level; preferably having gained GCSE qualifications in Maths, English and 1 other core subject.
* Skills and Aptitudes
* Design (Photoshop and Fireworks)
* Visual designs
* Video and Animation
* CSS for all platforms
* Thirst for knowledge
* Job knowledge
Good understanding and enthusiasm for all digital media
Hands on experience in graphics design for the web, with evidence of past projects.
Contact: Mr Paul Fagan
Sales & Marketing Director
Car leasing made simple?
Slough SL2 5AF
Tel: 01753 878 430