TTM Healthcare currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Home Manager in London to join this excellent group of Care Homes.
This company have an excellent reputation in the Care sector and the home is well rated by the CQC.
The salary is around £35k and the client is looking for candidates ideally with RGN qualifications and Home Management experience for this dual registered medium sized Home.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Home Manager you will be running the day to day operations as well as taking a more strategic approach to the overall management.
You will be:
• Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
• Responsible for budget management, marketing and recruitment.
• Responsible for adherence to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
• Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCTs for new and existing services.
• Required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
The successful candidate will have the following required skills:
• Proven Home Management experience.
• General nursing experience or nursing experience in a similar environment
• Experience of caring for service users with dementia and the elderly.
• You will be committed to providing the highest care standards.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills Previously successful candidates have had experience as a Home Manager and be very focused on person centred care.
Candidates can expect a very competitive salary and to work for an ethically sound and successful company in the Care sector.
Due to the scale and size of the group there is great scope for progression and promotion. If you are interested send your CV to Liam Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org in TTM Healthcare today!
You can contact him on 0845 0800 582.
If you are not interested in this role but know of someone who may be, pass on their details and you may be able to collect our £100 referral bonus.