(London United Kindom)
Our client is an organisation that works with Primary schools in England and Wales, supplying them with the best subject specialists delivering dance, music, drama, art, PE and modern foreign languages. They are currently looking for a passionate graduate who has strong business acumen and willing to learn and wants to join their rapidly growing lively company and truly make their mark in Cardiff area.
This fast paced role requires someone with real get up and go but your efforts are always rewarded. They are only interested in applications from people who really want to get stuck in and hit the ground running. They have excellent training and career development opportunities and will make sure that they support you to achieve your career and personal goals inside and outside of work.
The role :
- managing their recruitment process,
- sourcing those amazing Subject specialist through their already tried and tested techniques, and
- making sure they have what it takes to really shine.
You will have :
- the motivation to succeed,
- the ability to use your own initiative
- the desire to work as a member of a vibrant team.
- to really take this role on , it is essential that you are responsible, organised, and able to continually plan ahead.
The position requires intuition, amazing communication skills including the use of social media, face to face and over the phone and a process driven nature.
If you are interested in this role, send your CV and tell us why you are right for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will submit your CV to our client. Our client will then contact you regarding the position.