Online Marketing Specialist
by Banham Patent Locks Ltd.
Banham Patent Locks Ltd, a family run company established in 1926, are expanding their marketing department and require an Online Marketing Specialist. As a leading security company offering locks, alarms, CCTV and other security related equipment and services, the need to portray our product range and interact with our customer base has grown.
The Online Marketing Specialist will be required to manage the following aspects of the business:
- Have some knowledge of web design. You will be working with a senior developer but you should be confident building a website using a CMS and updating it on a daily basis.
- Marketing and business perspective to help converting visitors from the websites into leads using our consolidated and experienced sales team.
- SEO experience to manage the agencies we work with and also to do internal research of keywords, competitors and linking possibilities.
- PPC experience will be beneficial although it can be taken over by the mentioned agencies.
- Analytical mind as you will be required to produce and explain executive summaries of analytical data using Google tools and other platforms.
- Manage our Social Media platforms, create new articles and find new sources to drive traffic.
- Give support and training on ecommerce solutions.
£23000 per annum
Good working environment
- Advertising/Marketing (or similar) at A level (or equivalent) or above
- IT/ICT (or similar) at GCSE level (or equivalent) or above
- One other qualification at A level (or equivalent) or above that covers some form of data/statistical analysis or computer aided graphic design
At least two years experience on SEO and website development. A practical knowledge of website creation with examples.
Must have been involved with an e-commerce solution, providing training and support for it.
Must be able to communicate clearly in fluent English with a range of people with different ages and abilities.
Must be driven, passionate and keen to prove themselves.
Must be capable of individual research and development. Should have the ability to learn quickly.
Must be able to identify the needs of non-technical staff.
Please apply sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Online Marketing Specialist.