by mila


I worked in UK for 4 years before moving to the States..my NMC is still active and i'd like to move back to London to work as a registered nurse. But with the changes in the immigration system in UK i really don't have any idea on how to start applying.I'll be a US citizen very soon...not sure if it will help.

As long as you've been practising as a nurse, and your NMC registration is still active, that should be no problem.
Your best bet though, is to contact the NMC directly and speak with one of their advisers.

From immigration point of view, once you get an employer willing to take you on board, a work permit would be applied for by your prospective employer. So your immediate prerogative would be to get an offer of employment now.
Hope this helps.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to overseas nursing programme.

Recent Articles

  1. Get UK Jobs | How to Get a Job in the UK in 30 Days or Less

    Mar 25, 18 03:38 PM

    Get UK jobs now. You can get jobs in almost any field or trade despite the doom and gloom in the news. Follow our guide and get a graduate or non graduate job in the UK within 30 days or less.

    Read More

  2. Accounting Jobs UK | Get UK Job in Accounting Here

    Apr 27, 16 08:51 PM

    See the latest accounting jobs from top UK employers. Learn the tricks of securing an accounting professional job fast. .

    Read More

  3. Indeed Jobs | Latest UK Jobs from Indeed

    Apr 27, 16 04:27 PM

    We bring you latest Indeed jobs across various sectors here.

    Read More

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Get-UK-Jobs Weekly... Your Online Weekly Job Resource.