Free Sample Career Change CV
This sample career change CV is to be compared with the original CV on the career change CV page.
The owner of this Cv was initially an architect, but due to family committments, decided to downsize to a teacher for a while.
Please compare this sample career change CV with the original CV.
ALISON CLINTON BSC (HONS)
24 Geek Street, Leyton, London E10 6NF
Tel: 0208556606; Mobile: 07760786008
A hard working professional with excellent interpersonal skills, seeking a job as a teacher in the London area, enjoys working with children, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
Sept ’05 – Sept ’06
Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Birkbeck University, London
Nov ’99 – Jun ’00
MSc Built Enviroment, University of Westminster, London
Sept ’93 – Jun ’98
BSc Architecture (Ist Class) University of Jos
Sept ’83 – Jun ’88
GCSE ‘O’ Level, with Distinctions in Economics, Government, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Language
Jun ’06 to Date
Teaching Assistant, London College London
Duties and responsibilities
• Preparation of lecture notes, assisting with classroom work, and teaching of art and mathematics with supervision from the qualified class room teacher
• Involved in the organisation of the school curriculum and calendar and liaise with other teachers in ensuring the smooth running of the assembly every morning
• Involved in the organisation and running of the teachers parents group
Dec ’00 – Jun ‘06 Arctune Design and Build Ltd London
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designs and Draught. Excellent free hand drawings and design
• Prioritise work load judiciously to meet strict deadlines
• Liaising with other professionals and staff to meet organisational targets and expectations
• Basic accounting and departmental monthly accounts return
• Team leader in charge of 12 other colleagues
Jobs In The UK
Give yourself the edge. Find top resources here to help get a UK job. Follow these tips.
Please contact us if you have any specific query, or indeed contribution to workable steps to getting a job in the UK . Read experiences of of individuals who have succeed here too. Our friendly and helpful staff will get back to you in no time with all possible assistance.