Senior Landscape Architect——work location：China
by Carol Sun
Senior Landscape Architect candidates, minimum requirement is:
1. Bachelor or above degree holder in landscape or architecture;
2. Independent project concept and scheme ability, strong design and planning skills;
3. Good interpersonal skills and a team player;
4. At least 5 years experience of middle-size to large landscape projects, and very successful cases among them;
5. Leadership skill and project management experience is preferred.
☆ In charge of concept and scheme design of large landscape and layout project;
☆ Give project and landscape design presentations effectively;
☆ Attend client and project meetings;
☆ Coordinate with relevant parties such as architects, clients, and contractors;
☆ Preparation of landscape construction drawings and plans;
☆ Senior candidates will be required to manage a design team.
（Full time/part time jobs）
☆☆☆Pleases attach drawings of your former design, including CD, DD, WD and site pictures.
Any design firms/designers who are interested in cooperating with IDU, please feel free to contact us：
Tel: +86 755 8885 0196
Fax: +86 755 8276 3636
Address: Room 5C, Building 11, City of Design, Zhenhua W. Road, Futian District, Shenzhen City, P.R. China