by Rouzbeh Yakhchi.L
(SE9 , London , UK)
22 Altash way, Eltham , London , SE9 3EL
Customer friendly receptionist with strong interpersonal skills and a broad range of expertise in office management, sales, negotiation, and IT gained through exemplary service for several prestigious establishments.
- Transcription (70wpm., 10-key)
- Accurate. efficient, and detail-oriented.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Microsoft Office 2007,Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Mac.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and promotion skills.
- Strong interpersonal, office administration and multitasking skills.
- Natural flair and ability to work on own initiative or as part of team.
- Good listening skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Met and greeted visitors and associates
- Controlled flow of in-coming and out-going correspondence
- Managed high volume phone calls
- Booked conference rooms and update employee listing
- Privy to confidential information on a regular basis
- Maintained magazine log and contact list in Excel spread sheet
- Met and greeted clients and associates
- Assisted other departments with administrative tasks as requested
- Bachelor of Science degree awarded in September, 1999
University of Azad University, Lahijan, Gilan
Major: Computer Engineering / Minor: Software
- Diploma of Mathematics from Ghodoosi High School Langrood in June, 1992.
Zamzam.Co | Rasht – Iran
Ashimashi Production Group | Rasht - Iran | www.Ashimashi.net
Answerd phones and responded to email or fax inquiries. Managed mail and client traffic for this
210-employee company. Drafted correspondence for eight individual managers. Produced quarterly company reports . Answered phones and greeted customers. Coordinated computerized appointment calendars for a staff of ten. Open and close the Health Club . Handle receptionist, customer service, and cashier duties (balance the cash drawer at the start and finish of the day)
- Consistently carried out reception duties impeccably.
- Commended for excellent customer relations.
- Successfully ensured a consistently strong customer focus.
- Helped streamline filing system to improve efficiency.
- Continually achieved or surpassed personal targets.
- Regularly commended for high productivity and excellent work.
- Exemplary work, timekeeping and attendance record.
Taekwondo | Kickboxing | Reading | Fishing | Jogging | Music | Swimming
Honors and Awards
- Member of Kickboxing National Team of Iran from 2002 to 2007
- Participant in World Kickboxing Championships in Szeged Hungary in 2005
- Participant in European Kickboxing Championships in Serbia and Montenegro in 2002
- Acquired the Third Place in the International Kickboxing Tournament of Oman in 2001
- Member of Iranian National Team for World Kickboxing Championships in Portugal in 2007
- Third Top of Iran Taekwondo Olympiad of Students in 1996
- International Kickboxing Coach and Judge of Martial Sports Federation
Name : Davoud Falahatgar Etminani
Address: Sport Taekwondo uk
Job : Member Of GBR Taekwondo
Tel : 07590524250
Name : Sara Beikoghli kalkhoran
Address : 45 east dulwich road
Job: Recreation assistance