by Evghenia Zotieva
We are currently looking for a UK-based, creative, thorough and self-motivated software engineer with a broad range of skills and interests to join our multi-cultural software company and help us develop, launch and maintain our desktop computer game.
- either 3+ years Java experience, or a basic knowledge of Java together with extensive experience with a similar language such as C++ or C#
- excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
Skills that are helpful but are not required:
- Experience of working independently or on a small programming team (we would be particularly interested in seeing examples of independent work)
- Experience with Glassfish and J2EE
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with OpenGL or DirectX
- Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering and/or 1st or upper second class honours degree (from Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial College London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Warwick, Bath, York, Southampton, University College London, Durham, Saint Andrews, Trinity College or Dublin) in computer science or software engineering
We offer 5 day working week, 25,000-35,000 GBP net salary per year and excellent working environment.
Short CV and cover letter should be addressed to email@example.com.