Staff Nurse - Oncology with Chemo experience - London & Manchester
HCL International are currently working with a prestigious Hospital’s in both London and Manchester, to recruit nurses to work in their Cancer Unit, dedicated exclusively to cancer care, diagnosis and treatment. We have current vacancies in chemo day unit, inpatients and stem cell transplant unit.
The ideal candidate
• NMC registration (or be eligible for NMC registration)
• Oncology or Haematology experience in the acute setting
• Knowledge of basic cytotoxic drugs, chemotherapy protocols, haematological malignant diseases.
• Post-graduate qualifications desirable, however not essential.
• Knowledge of central lines, phlebotomy and cannulation.
• Interest in further professional development
The hospital is offering a very competitive salary package,
If you have are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 7861 8950 and speak to a member of the Nursing team or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org