Technical Support Analyst
by HR Executive
This is a superb opportunity for an IT Graduate or an IT enthusiast to join a successful and well established organisation based in Greenwich that can offer excellent career prospects.
We are looking for looking for a Graduate Technical Support Analyst to join our team at our office.
The purpose of the role is to provide technical support to customers, consultants and managed sites.
The successful candidate must have a:
• Proactive approach to work
• Ability to work productively as an individual or as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good presentation skills, a professional telephone manner
• A strong interest in web technology, Ability to learn new programmes, Able to absorb technical information
• Desire to contribute to the growth of the organisation
• Have deep interest in Information Technology and some knowledge of Hardware and Software support.
This role will include:
• To analyse and clarify customer queries via troubleshooting and researching existing knowledgebase articles and known issues.
• To document and record activities and communication with the customers.
• You will train with and work within the Web Hosting team. Any knowledge of
web technologies and networking is useful, but training will be provided. You will train on the job working alongside technical staff in a data centre / web hosting environment.
• You will be responsible for IT Support for local users on windows operating systems, including printers and email problem resolution as well as support of the web hosting project teams during the project lifecycle.
• Applicants with a customer service oriented work history or previous experience customer facing as well as some knowledge of personal web development are at a distinct advantage.
Starting salary will be negotiable for the right candidate; it is expected to be in the region of £18,000.
Hours of work are 09:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch. Holiday entitlement is 20 days in a full year; days are accrued pro-rate based on the time worked.
The successful candidate should ideally be in a position to start by early May, though other start dates may be considered for the perfect candidate.
To know more about us you can Visit - www.softdesign-services.com
Interested or have any questions? Then send questions or a CV to: