City Tennis Club Warsaw offers possibility for coaches to train tennis abroad.
(UK job seekers are invited to apply for the post)
Your two passions are tennis and travelling? Fulfill your travel dreams!
Make the transition from tourist to resident!
Live and work in Warsaw capital city of Poland!
Nestled in the center of Europe, Poland represents a bridge between East and West. Poland is the birthplace of pierogis, Pope John Paul II and some of the finest vodkas in the world. Working in Poland will expose you to a people as kind as they are enthusiastic to learn tennis. Warsaw is Polish major city for some extraordinary history and a taste of the nightlife !Job Placement Highlights:
* Pre-departure support
* Housing in apartments in the city center provided
* 3 months or 6 months contracts
* Free tennis workshops, seminars, conferences
* Working in energetic environement: kids lessons, adult leagues, cardio and social tennis lessonsRequirements:
- Tennis coaching experience minimum 3 years
- Excellent speaking English
- Computer skills
- Driving license will be a plusCONTACT: